Monday, November 1, 2010

28 Weeks

I can't believe I haven't done an update in 2 weeks.  I'm so sorry!  But here are my updates for this week:




Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 28 weeks
Size of baby: 17 inches, almost 3 pounds (about the size of a small cabbage)

Maternity Clothes: yes, except for a few regular shirts I'm able to still wear as well as some regular lounge pants


Gender: sweet, active baby boy!


Movement:  TONS of movement!  He has been tickling my ribs with his feet and rolling over quite a bit!  I love it, even when he wakes me up in the middle of the night!


Sleep: My sleep is still my normal sleep.  I don't wake up too much more than I did before and I usually don't have to get up to go to the bathroom, but I'm prepared for that to change.

Symptoms: I'm pretty tired most of the time and my lower back is hurting a lot.
Food Cravings/Aversions:  Pretty much everything sounds good to me right now, but I'm noticing that when I eat my normal amount I feel like I've over eaten.  I'm thinking I'm running out of room for my food!
What I am looking forward to:  We are both just ready to hold him!  I can't wait for him to be here, even though that means less sleep and a crazy life!

No comments: