Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Baby Shower

This past weekend I was blessed with a wonderful baby shower.  Both of our parents were able to come into town for the shower, as well as Tim's sister, Kathy.  The food and the entertainment were wonderful.  During one of the games we played everyone went around and gave me their words of wisdom.  I think everyone had a great time!

We enjoyed having everyone here and we received so many wonderful gifts for Robby.  At this point, we have everything we absolutely need except for an extra base for the car seat so we can have one in each car.  Other than that, all the necessities are taken care of!  We are so blessed!  Thank you to everyone who came to the shower, and especially our families who made the long trips out to see us and celebrate with us this weekend.

Here are some pictures from the shower.

My morning started with a flower delivery.  Tim ordered some beautiful fall flowers for me.  They are so pretty!  This is a big deal because Tim isn't a big flower person, so I was so excited to get them!

Then Tim had a little gift from his parents to open before we left.
I probably should have taken some pictures with our families before we left the house.  My hair wasn't crazy until we got out in the wind!!

1 comment:

Catie said...

What a special day! I wish I could have come :( Your cake was really cute, I can't wait to see all the gifts you got!