Sunday, November 7, 2010

29 Weeks










Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 29 weeks

Size of baby: 17 inches, almost 3.1 pounds (about the size of a butternut squash)


Maternity Clothes: yes, except for a few regular shirts I'm able to still wear as well as some regular lounge pants.  I have also raided Tim's lounge shirts and pants which has helped me be much more comfortable at night!


Gender: sweet, active baby boy!


Movement:  TONS of movement!  He rolls and kicks so much and I love it!


Sleep: I've been sleeping about the same.  I wake up anytime I have to roll over or if my hips start to hurt.


Symptoms: I'm pretty tired most of the time and my lower back is hurting a pretty good amount.


Food Cravings/Aversions:  All food sounds good to me!!  Haha!


What I am looking forward to:  We just found out that my brother, sister-in-law, and nephew are coming for Thanksgiving and I am super excited about that!  Also, we have our childbirth class in a couple of weeks.  It's an all day class on a Saturday so it will be long but hopefully very informative.  We are really hoping they have some good information on natural childbirth.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You said your baby is about the size of a butternut squash. I will NEVER be able to see or hear the word "butternut squash" without hearing Joey saying, "SqutterNUT Bash!" LOL!