Sunday, November 28, 2010

32 Weeks


Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 32 weeks
Size of Baby: 19 inches, 4.5 pounds, about the size of a honeydew!
Maternity Clothes: yes, but still able to squeeze into some regular tops
Gender: sweet baby boy!
Movement: Lately, he's been rolling and doing larger movements more than kicking.  I try to get Tim's attention when Robby is doing something but usually as soon as he looks Robby stops!  The past couple of nights he has been able to see and feel these big movements.
Sleep: I'm still sleeping about the same.  I wake up several times a night but that's totally normal for me.  It's getting harder to roll over when I'm trying to get in a more comfortable position, though.
Symptoms: Overall, my body is really tired and pretty sore.  My hands are beginning to swell, as are my feet.  But I'm still feeling pretty well.
Food Cravings/Aversions: most anything sounds good to me!
What I am Looking Forward To: We are kind of on the home stretch for getting things ready.  We are going to get the car seat put in my car pretty soon so we can get it checked out and everything.  I have a few loads of baby laundry to do and I need to get a few items we will need as soon as Robby is born.  Tim's family is coming in for Christmas so we are really looking forward to that!

No comments: