Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

I have so much to be thankful for this year!  I thought I would list just a few of them:

-Tim being done with school and everything working out for him to have a "temporary" job until we move
-Our little man who we will get to meet in 8 weeks or less!
-Our families who are always supportive of us and love us
-My being able to be a stay-at-home wife, and soon mom
-My brother, sister-in-law, and nephew who are on the road right now on their way to see us!
-Good health, for the most part, for all of our family
-My wonderful husband that I somehow fall more in love with everyday
-Our troops and their families who sacrifice so much in order to keep all of us safe here at home
-Our loving Savior who gave His life so we can live eternally with Him!

I hope you all have a wonderful holiday!

1 comment:

Gloria said...

I am so thankful for you and Timothy and our soon to arrive grandson, Robby. You are such a source of joy and pride (the good kind) for us. Have a blessed and joyous day with your family.