Saturday, November 13, 2010

30 weeks!!!!

Y'all, I only have about 10 weeks left.  I just can't believe it!  For several reasons, my doctor is highly doubtful that I will make it to my due date.  In fact, she's mentioned that she's unsure if I will make it to January!  We are praying I do.  I would really like for Robby's birthday to be as far apart from Christmas as possible.  Anyway, on to my updates...






Pregnancy Highlights:



How Far Along: 30 weeks










Size of baby: 18 inches, 3.2 pounds, about the size of a head of lettuce





















Maternity Clothes: Almost all of the clothes I wear out of the house are maternity.  I still have a few shirts that are not maternity that I can still wear.  Around the house I usually wear some of Tim's long sleeved t-shirts and some lounge pants (either mine or his).































Gender: sweet, active baby boy!









































Movement:  Still a lot of movement.  i had read that movement slows down in the last trimester due to lack of room, but he has actually been more active the last two weeks than he has been anytime before.  He rolls and kicks so much.  I am glad that I can just lay down anytime I want and enjoy my baby's sweet kicks.  I don't have much longer to enjoy them!!



















































Sleep: The last few nights I've had to get up once to go to the bathroom.  I imagine that will increase over the next few weeks.  Our bed is too small for me to have a body pillow or anything in it and my hips hurt pretty badly at night, so I usually just throw one of my legs over Tim to relieve the pressure and it works just fine!




























































Symptoms: This week I have been incredibly tired.  I fall asleep anytime I sit down on the couch during the day!  Also, my entire back and my hips are hurting pretty much all the time.  I keep thinking I want to go in for a massage but I don't want to spend the money on it!!







































































Food Cravings/Aversions:  All food sounds good to me!!


















































































What I am looking forward to:  Our childbirth class is next weekend, Ryan and Natalie are coming in 2 weeks, and Tim's family is coming for Christmas!  We are going to have a busy next couple of months.  I have everything done in the nursery that can be done at this point, we just need to put the carseat in my car and get it inspected.  

















































































































3 comments:

Aunt Mandy said...

You are just too cute! I can't wait to meet my nephew, so I won't be too disappointed if he decides to make his appearance early, as long as his lungs are are ready too!! Love you guys!

Jamie said...

Spend the money on a massage Randi, it will do wonders for you! I hope you make it to January too dear! You are adorable :)

maria said...

You are gorgeous!!! You look great. Enjoy the rest of your pregnancy:)