Friday, November 12, 2010

An Early Winter Wonderland!

Last night it began storming around 8 or so.  It was thundering and lightening and we lost our satellite for most of the night.  It stormed throughout the night.  I woke up several times to flashes of lightening and claps of thunder.  What I didn't expect to wake up to was this:
Leo LOVES the snow and he was sad he couldn't go run and play in the front yard like he usually does when it snows!  He just stared out the front door for a while this morning.
Annie refused to go to the bathroom.  This picture was taken around 12:15 today and she had yet to go potty today!  She doesn't like the wet, cold like Leo does!
She much prefers to be snuggled up on the couch!

I know a lot of people around here don't like the snow and especially don't like that it has come so early this year, but I am happy about it!  This is going to be our last real winter for a while since we are moving to San Antonio next year and I am going to miss it so much!  Maybe Tim's next assignment will be in Alaska or the Northeast!  I would love to have long, cold, snowy winters!!

No comments: