Thursday, February 7, 2013

I'm back!

Well, I guess it's time I start blogging again, huh?  I'm sorry that I took such a long break.  Blogging stopped being fun and felt like just another thing I had to get done.  My posts might not be long or profound or witty, but I'm going to do my best to post several times a week.  I know our families and close friends enjoy seeing pictures of the boys and knowing what's going on with us.  I will probably throw in some posts here and there about things that have been happening during my bloggy break, but for now, I'm just going to pick up where we are.  Robby is now 2, I'm about to be 29 and Charlie is less than a month from turning 1!  How do we keep getting older?!  Some big news (in case some of you don't follow us on facebook), our little family will be moving to Alaska at the end of May!  We are so excited about this change.  It's a great opportunity for Tim and we are ready for the adventure!  That's another reason why I decided to start blogging again.  There are going to be far too many beautiful pictures and exciting stories that I will need to share with everyone! It's hard to believe we are less than 4 months from moving and leaving our home, friends, and church.  It will be a much harder goodbye than it would have been just a year ago!

So that's just a quick update, we are all doing well and are healthy- just very busy (as you can imagine!).  The boys are growing like crazy and are so much fun.  I'm looking forward to sharing our lives with you again!


2 comments:

Catie said...

Yay!!! I always love reading your posts and seeing pictures :)

Amanda Adams said...

So glad you're back! I love your blog!