Tuesday, September 6, 2011

MORE Cousin Time!

Ryan, Natalie, and Graham came and visited us this weekend.  Sadly, I didn't get a ton of pictures.  I need to get more from Natalie.  But here is a recap of our weekend.

We met up early afternoon in San Marcos (about 20 minutes north of us) at the outlet mall for a little shopping.



We stopped on the way home at Mamacita's.  So good!  The boys were tired, but held on really well while we ate! (I didn't get any pictures, what was my problem?!)

Sunday, we got up, got ready and headed down to the Riverwalk.  We walked around, went to a few shops, then stopped for lunch at Chili's.






After lunch, we walked a few blocks to the Alamo.  Everything was going great, until Graham threw up all over himself.  Poor guy.  I think he was just overheated.  After that, we just headed back to the car (we were done sightseeing anyway).  We headed home and just relaxed the rest of the evening.






The boys had a blast together.  They played and talked back and forth.  Even though we just saw each other two weeks ago, it was amazing to see how much Graham and changed.  He was saying a ton more words!

I don't know when the next time we will be able to get together will be, but I'm thankful we have been able to see each other twice in the last 2 1/2 weeks.  We had a great time and made some fun memories!

No comments: