Tuesday, September 13, 2011

15 Weeks






It seems like I JUST got done doing these!! Haha!
Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 15 weeks
Size of baby: 4-5 inches, 3-5 oz (about the size of an avacado)
Maternity Clothes: I have two pair of jeans that are not maternity that still fit, other than that, I have definitely already pulled out all of the maternity jeans. My shirts are just my regular shirts. I got rid of all of my maternity shirts, except for one (that doesn't look like a maternity shirt) and I have one that Catie got for me, so I need to be able to stretch (literally and figuratively) my non-maternity shirts as long as I can.

Movement: When I was pregnant with Robby, I never felt the "flutters" everyone always talks about. I felt very distinct kicks and movements. But this time, I have felt a few flutters at times. Nothing predictable, but cute little flutters.

Sleep: I wake up consistently around 4 every morning and can't usually fall asleep until 6. It's very frustrating. I think I'm just going to have to get used to the fact that I'm not going to get very much sleep for the next 3 more years, at least, and get a good attitude about it (I tend to be quite cranky lately when I'm tired)
Symptoms: I often wondered when I was pregnant with Robby if any future pregnancy would be different. Things were so easy during that pregnancy. I napped whenever I needed (which was often because I was always so tired!). This time around, obviously, things are a bit different, mainly because of already having Robby. I am still exhausted, I just can't nap during the day. Sometimes I'm so tired, I'm delirious. I am just a walking zombie until Tim gets home and can take over Robby so I can relax. I'm trying not to waste these months away with just Robby by being tired. Other than being tired, I'm dizzy and hungry all the time. Thankfully, no nausea or other typically handicapping symptoms.
Food Cravings/Aversions: I'm not craving anything in particular, but pretty much anything sounds good. I think I could eat every hour that I'm awake!
What I am looking forward to: We find out if all the organs look healthy (which is something I'm actually very concerned about this time around) and hopefully, if Robby is getting a little brother or a little sister in 4 weeks! I'm really looking forward to this feeling more real, and being able to name our little sweet pea will definitely make it feel that way!

1 comment:

Catie said...

So fun! I had to look back at last year when you were 15 weeks, seems like yesterday :) get some rest!!