Monday, January 23, 2012

Yay, Uncle Ryan! and Baby!

This morning, on a morning tv show in Little Rock, my brother made an appearance.  He is an architect at  a firm there and he was there to demonstrate a little bit of what area architects have been working on for the local food bank.  In the first video he is second from the right in the blue shirt and in the second video he is on the far right (still in the blue shirt..he didn't have a wardrobe change between clips!).

We were out running errands while it was going on, but Robby sent this message to his Uncle Ryan:

This afternoon after his nap, Robby kept saying "be-be" over and over again.  He was saying it so clearly.  But of course, as soon as I started videoing, he started being a toot and was breaking up the word and not saying it as clearly.  But he did say it a few times on the video, so I thought I would post it!


Tomorrow, I'm going to make a post about tips to make life easier.  I only have a few, but I would love to hear everyone else's tips.  I know once Charlie arrives, my life is going to get quite a bit crazier, so I can use all the advice I can get on how to make life a little easier!  It can be home tips, baby tips, cooking tips, etc.  Be thinking about them and I can't wait to hear what everyone has to say!

1 comment:

Catie said...

Love the video of him saying baby :)