Monday, January 16, 2012

32 Weeks (a week late!)



Pregnancy Highlights
How far along: 32 weeks
Size of baby: 
Maternity Clothes: Oh yes!  Most of our clothes are still at the apartment so I had been wearing the same 3 shirts over and over again!  Thankfully, Tim was able to get me several more shirts from the apartment earlier this week so I feel like I have all new clothes!
Movement: His movements are beginning to be slower, smoother movements instead of the rapid movements before.  He still is moving a lot, just a different type of movement.
Sleep: Usually about every other night I end up waking up around 2 or 3 and stay awake until about 5, then I finally doze back off until Tim's alarm goes off around 6:30 or so.  
Symptoms:  Just the same aches and pains in my back and hips.
Food cravings/aversions:  My eating has kind of leveled off.  For a while I was eating so much but now I'm feeling full sooner.  I still just pretty much want everything to eat!
What I am looking forward to: We are getting really close!  Since my doctor thinks I will deliver pretty close to 38 weeks, we are looking at being 5-6 weeks away.  I can't wait to see sweet Charlie's face and learn his personality!  It will be fun to see the differences between him and Robby.

No comments: