1. She’s sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen?
Well, Randi has a diverse range of TV interests. So if it is the morning, it's definitely Matlock. Unless there is a Monk marathon, then it's Monk. If this is later in the day, it will be TLC or Bravo most likely.
2. You’re out to eat, what kind of dressing does she get on her salad?
She wants to get ranch, but she'll try a vinaigrette "because it's healthier"
3. What’s one food she doesn’t like?
4. You go out to eat and have a drink, what does she order?
Water, unless it's particularly bad, then she'll get a diet coke, or a flavored lemonade if she's feeling frisky
5. What shirt size does she have?
XS or Small normally, she currently needs a tad more room in the belly. But she can still wear XS or Small in maternity wear.
6. What shoe size does she have?
7. What’s her favorite type of sandwich?
mmmm... probably grilled cheese with smoked gouda prepared by her dashing husband.
8. What would she eat everyday if she could?
Ice cream... or skittles, OR NOW AND LATERS! (that's how she says it when she finds them). Maybe bean burritos from Taco Bell with no onions and pintos and cheese.
9. What is her favorite cereal?
Has to be either Fruity Pebbles or Cinnamon Toast Crunch
10. What would she never wear?
11. What is her favorite sports team?
hmmm she'll probably cheer for whomever I am cheering
12. Who did she vote for?
the cryptkeepe... er McCain
13. Who is her best friend?
14. What is something she does that you wish she wouldn’t do?
I wish she wouldn't chew the inside of her mouth when she's nervous or stressed (which is always)
15. What is her heritage?
Well there's English, and Norwegian, and Cherokee, and....well that's mostly it. Did you know that there is a Biles Island somewhere in England???
16. You bake her a cake, what kind of cake?
I buy her a cake, and it's white cake with cream cheese frosting
17. Did she play sports in high school?
18. What could she spend hours doing?
Baking, homemaking in general, singing made up songs to the pups
19. What is the unique talent that she has?
Staying married to me. No one else has ever done that
20. What is her type of coffee?an iced chai dulce something... with NO COFFEE
That's my 20 answers for my wife, if there are typos I apologize for messing up her pretty blog. But this italicized font is killing me. Thank you for reading. - Tim