Wednesday, September 8, 2010

20 Weeks








Pregnancy Highlights:  
How Far Along: 20 weeks, I really can't believe we are halfway to meeting our sweet baby boy!  This pregnancy has been so easy so far, I can't wait to see what the last half has in store for me! 



Size of baby: 7 inches, 11 ounces, the size of a banana! 






Total Weight Gain: Like I said before, I'm not going to do this one anymore.  I will say that right now I weigh what I weighed at my heaviest in college before I lost quite a bit of weight before our wedding... 






Maternity Clothes: I am wearing maternity jeans but most of my shirts fit just fine as long as they are long enough.  I only have 2 actual maternity shirts that I wear. 






Gender: BOY!!   






Movement:  Yes!  He pushes a LOT!  It's so funny!  And he will also kick and punch at the same time.  I love it!  Tim has felt him many times, I'm so glad! 






Sleep: I'm sleeping just fine as long as a dog isn't whining or throwing up all night! 



Symptoms: None right now.  I'm not taking a daily nap like I was.  I seem to have a little more energy.  Actually, now that I'm thinking about it, I am having some nosebleeds, which many have told me is a pregnancy symptom.  Thankfully, they haven't been out of control or anything. 



Food Cravings/Aversions:  I'm eating pretty much anything.  I haven't been craving anything in particular.



What I am looking forward to:  My bump growing more, seeing my brother, sister-in-law and nephew at the end of this week and my parents next week.  

2 comments:

Kristal {Love, Grace & Hope} said...

Half way there!! Yay!! LOVE that little baby bump! Looking great momma!

Jamie said...

I think you officially look pregnant, not fat! :) You are super cute Randi!