Friday, September 10, 2010

21 Weeks



Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 21 weeks
Size of baby: 8 inches and 1 whole pound,the size of spaghetti squash (since I'm leaving in just over an hour for my trip, I didn't have a chance to go to the grocery store and get one, so this week's picture is without it!)


Maternity Clothes: Just jeans and a couple of shirts.  I'm hoping to make my regular shirts stretch (literally and figuratively) for a while!


Gender: sweet, precious baby boy!


Movement: lots of kicking, he's still breech (as he was when the u/s was done) so he's kicking really low


Sleep: I wake up a few times a night to reposition, but mainly the reason for my trouble sleeping is Annie needing to get up to go outside every hour or so.  I hope that doesn't last too much longer!
Symptoms: Nothing really, just occasional bloody noses and the general huge feeling!
Food Cravings/Aversions: I still enjoy a double decker taco whenever I get the chance to have one, but usually I don't have any major cravings.  I can always go for some cookies and cream ice cream though!
What I am looking forward to:  I get to see my family this week and it's the first time they have seen me since my bump has made an appearance.  

1 comment:

Kristal {Love, Grace & Hope} said...

LOVE seeing that bump grow little by little!! Have a great weekend!!