Thursday, July 29, 2010

Thankful Thursday

I thought I would join in with some fellow bloggers and do "Thankful Thursday". I have really been realizing lately just how much I have to be thankful for. So each Thursday, I'm going to list 3 things that I'm thankful for, and I'm going to try my best not to repeat myself!

1) This man:
I have been so blessed by Tim. He is not only a wonderful husband but he is my absolute best friend. I talk to him about everything and he is the most supportive person. I know he is going to be an excellent father because he is so caring and understanding!

2) These stinkers:
These two have been my babies for the last 3 years and I have loved it. They cheer me up when I am sad and make me feel like the most exciting person when I come home. Plus, they are so cute to just look at!!

3) My life:
I don't have a picture for this one, but I came to a realization the other day. I'm living my dream! Since I was a little girl, I knew I wanted to be a wife and a stay-at-home mom. From the time Tim and I were dating, we both agreed that we would make that happen. Now, after 4 years of working and juggling all of my other duties, I am blessed to be able to be at home full time. Tim is working hard to provide for us and our little Weiglet. We are going to have to make plenty of sacrifices down the road in order to keep me at home, but we both know it is well worth it.

Obviously, these are not the only things I'm thankful for, but this is just the beginning. I'm excited to add to this list each week. Sometime it might be large, broad things that I list, and sometimes it might be silly things that no one else will understand, but that are important to me at that time.

So join in, what are you thankful for?

No comments: