Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Week 15

Actually, I am 15 weeks and 4 days, but I had my appointment today so I thought it was a good time do my pregnancy highlights. The shirt I am wearing isn't the best to showcase my pooch, but I didn't feel like changing clothes. In case you are wondering, though, there have been no changes on the size of the pooch!

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 15w4d
Size of baby: 4-5 inches and 3-5 ounces, about the size of an avocado (and, yes, I dug through the avocados at the grocery store today to find the biggest one!)

Total Weight Gain: I think my clothes were heavy on my last appointment because the scale said I had gained 4.5 pounds, but today it said I lost 2 pounds. So I guess I've only gained 2.5 lbs.

Maternity Clothes: I only have a couple pair of maternity shorts. Most of the shirts I have are pretty flow-y so I don't have to worry about shirt, but for my jeans I wear a belly band with them if I can't get them buttoned or they are too uncomfortable.

Gender: We don't know yet but will be finding out on August 25th!

Movement: I haven't felt anything yet.

Sleep: If Leo and Annie wouldn't wake me up in the middle of the night, I would be sleeping just fine!
Symptoms: Really nothing at this point. I haven't taken a nap the last couple of days and I have a lot of energy. I was never sick or anything, for which I am very grateful!
What I miss: Sushi!!
Food Cravings/Aversions: Finally, I haven't been craving a double decker taco all the time! I've actually been eating some salads again. I'm still loving boxed mac n cheese though!
What I am looking forward to: Finishing getting the old office packed up and making it look more like a nursery. Also, finding out if we are having a little Abi or a little Robby!

1 comment:

Kristal {Love, Grace & Hope} said...

Love these updates! You're looking great, as usual :)