Sunday, July 4, 2010

Emily


My cousin, Emily, has landed at her destination in East Asia to do mission work for 6 months. She is such a precious woman of God and I could not be prouder of her. She has a blog that she will be making at least weekly posts while she is gone. Here is her blog address if you are interested in reading about what she is doing: www.emilyatsbu.blogspot.com

If you think of her in the next 6 months, please say a prayer for her and her parents. I know it is hard on them for her to be so far away, but I also know they could not be happier or prouder of her and what she is doing for the Kingdom!

1 comment:

TRANG said...

That's so awesome of your cousin! She probably won't come to Vietnam during her mission, right? Will pray for her often as we have friends who just left for Nepal.

Danner and I are preparing ourselves to go to Vietnam for several years. We know the Lord is calling us there so we are using this time to learn as much as we could before we go.