Sunday, July 1, 2012

4 months!

Well, sweet doodle bug, you are four whole months old!  I haven't been very good about doing your monthly letters.  I am going to do better.  You and your brother keep me so busy that I barely have time to go to the bathroom, much less blog!  :-)

You are a great eater!  You're like clockwork.  Every 3 hours, it's time to eat!  You sleep from about 7pm-6 or 7 am.  Daddy and I have been bad and we just let you come sleep in bed with us after you eat in the morning.  We all need another hour of sleep.  Then we get up and get going with our day.  You take 2-3 naps each day.  I'm not as regimented during the day with you as I was with your brother (you're welcome :-).  You sleep about an hour mid-morning, then 2 or so hours early afternoon, and then depending on how late you slept, you will take another nap around 4:30.  Thankfully, your early afternoon nap coincides with Robby's so I can get a little bit of a break to get some things done around the house.

You are CRAZY strong!  You've been rolling over since you were 3 months old.  You roll both ways and love to look around at wherever you have ended up!  Another thing you enjoy doing is standing.  The doctor even mentioned how surprised she was by your leg strength.  And, baby boy, you are tall!  Where you got your height, we have no idea, but you have it!  All of the clothes that Robby wore all summer and I was sure you would wear all summer are too short for you.  They are as loose as can be all around but those snaps are being pulled.

You have the most pleasant, happy personality.  I am blessed by your smiles, coos, and giggles.  Everyone who meets you talks about how sweet you are.  Those pretty blue eyes and gorgeous smile just melt everyone's hearts.

Robby ADORES you!  He looks for you when he wakes up in the morning and enjoys playing with you all day.  When you are napping, he constantly asks for his "bebe".  You get the biggest grin on your face when he comes around and you are always looking for him.  When we go shopping, he likes to rest his arm on your carrier and reach to pat your tummy.  You boys are going to be the best of friends, I'm sure of it!

I love you so much!  Thank you for being my sweet baby boy!

No comments: