Saturday, October 2, 2010

24 weeks





Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 24 weeks
Size of baby: 9 inches, 1.7 pounds, about the size of an eggplant
Maternity Clothes: Maternity pants, but mostly regular shirts
Gender: sweet, active baby boy!
Movement:  TONS of movement!  He kicks a lot when we are in the car and Tim has the music turned up!
Sleep: I slept so well last night.  It was wonderful.  I just alternated between sleeping on my back and sleeping on my side each time I woke up and that worked very well.  I'm grateful for a rested night!
Symptoms: Lower back and foot pain when I've been standing a lot.  Swollen feet pretty much all the time.  I'm actually surprised my hands aren't more swollen than they are.
Food Cravings/Aversions:  Pretty much everything sounds good to me right now!  
What I am looking forward to:  We are going to Arkansas this next week to see college friends.  It will be a quick trip but very fun!

No comments: