Thursday, October 14, 2010

25 Weeks

I have had this post ready to go since last Thursday and just haven't gotten it up!  So, I'm putting it up just in time for me to go from 25 weeks to 26!

(please ignore the left side of my hair...it was quite out of control!)






Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 25 weeks
Size of baby: 9.2 inches, 2 pounds, the size of an eggplant


Maternity Clothes: Maternity pants, but mostly regular shirts



Gender: sweet, active baby boy!



Movement:  TONS of movement!  Earlier this week while I was sitting on the couch he was kicking and I looked down just in time to see a little heel poke out of my tummy!  It was amazing!  Then I watched for the next 5 minutes while he rolled around and kicked.  It was a wonderful moment!



Sleep: Once I can get in bed and fall asleep, I'm good, it's just the 6 trips to the bathroom in the first 30 minutes of being in bed that's a little frustrating!  Haha!!  Thankfully, I'm not waking up at night to go though, so I'm sleeping through the night pretty well.  Well, other than my normal waking up every time I need to roll over or something.

Symptoms: Swollen feet and a little back pain.  This week I was having some really sharp pains in my abdomen and it was quite uncomfortable.  But that hasn't happened in a few days, so I'm hoping it was just a one time thing.
Food Cravings/Aversions:  Pretty much everything sounds good to me right now!  
What I am looking forward to:  We are heading to Arkansas to see some friends this weekend and in two weeks I'm having my baby shower!  I'm excited to have our families in town for that (even though they might be the only ones at the shower!  Haha!)

1 comment:

Catie said...

You look great!