Wednesday, August 18, 2010

17 weeks...

...and 4 days!
 Weiglet is the size of a sweet potato!
 Last night we celebrated Tim's 26th birthday.  We went to a steakhouse that I had never been to, but Tim had gone to for a CE dinner.  It was so good!  I should have taken pictures of our food but I kind of forgot, plus Tim might have made me go wait in the car if I would have pulled out my camera in the restaurant!  After dinner we came back for Tim to open presents.  He received some cards leading up to his birthday but I saved the packages that came for his actual birthday.
Annie gave her daddy a blue ball!
 He loved it!
 Books from his bro and sis-in-law
 Books from his mom and dad (he asked for books this year, if you can't tell!)

I gave him some shoes that he wanted but he had never tried them on before so he didn't realize how they would fit.  We made a quick trip to exchange them for a different pair after he opened them last night.
Tim has requested birthday pie the last couple of years instead of a cake.  I'm all for it because it means I don't have to decorate a cake (I'm not good at that at all!)

I just love birthdays!  Don't you?

5 comments:

DrDubzz said...

It was a wonderful birthday my dear sweet wife. Thanks for the kicks

Melanie said...

Adorable! And now I'm wondering what kind of bday pie that is.
I like pie, too.
Yours looks like one my family loves that I make: buttermilk pie.

Tim and Randi Weigle said...

Yes, that's what it is! It's my husband's favorite!

A Wedding Story said...

Oh my word, how cute are you?!? Congratulations!

julie said...

in new zealand, we call sweet potatoes kumara. just felt like sharing that with you randi.

and CONGRATULATIONS on the new edition. i wish you all the best

-jewels