Tuesday, November 29, 2011

26 Weeks



(Yes, I'm wearing the same shirt as last week.  I probably should start planning out my Tuesday outfits a little better!)

Pregnancy Highlights
How far along: 26 weeks
Size of baby: 15 inches, 2.2 pounds (about the size of an cucumber)
Maternity Clothes: Yes!  Either that or Tim's shirts and lounge pants!
Movement: Lots of movement, pretty much all day.  He starts kicking and moving around as soon as I wake up in the morning and he's still dancing when I get into bed at night!  
Sleep: I'm sleeping a lot better.  We started using a white noise app on Tim's old iphone that we use in Robby's room.  So Robby is sleeping in a little later in the morning because he can't hear Tim's alarm clock or the doors opening and closing when Tim gets up and leaves.  So that gives me the chance to sleep a little bit more.  Also, Annie has been sleeping in her kennel instead of on a blanket on the floor, because she would get up in the middle of the night and poop on our bedroom floor then whine about it.  Ugh!  So, I haven't had all those factors keeping me from sleeping in the past half a week or so.
Symptoms: Just some sore hips and back.    
Food cravings/aversions:  I'm not really wanting chicken lately, but other than that I'm wanting pretty much anything!
What I am looking forward to: I'm super excited about Robby's first Christmas and his first birthday.  As soon as those things are done, it will be time for Charlie to be here!  I haven't really thought of it that way, but we have some big milestones each of the next three months!  

1 comment:

Emily Tyler said...

You are so beautiful...always. But there is something especially beautiful about being pregnant. Love you.