Friday, July 22, 2011

The teeth are here!

The two teeth buds that I for sure saw have definitely come through! One came through yesterday and the other came through overnight. I'm not sure if the third that I saw was actually one or not. We will just see what happens. I was incredible surprised how easy these teeth were. Maybe it's because last week was so tough, I don't really know. His sleep schedule is finally back to normal as of 2 days ago. But there hasn't been any fussing, fever, or extra drool for these teeth. But who knows what future teeth will bring! For now, I'm thankful this set was easy.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Gloria said...

My goodness that made me laugh!! That little tongue would just not cooperate with you. I can't believe that he is already sitting up and getting teeth. He is growing and changing soooo fast!