Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Favorite Christmas Decoration

I love Christmas decorations of all kinds.  In fact, it makes my heart a little sad to be taking down my decorations this week.  But one specific "decoration" that I leave up long after Christmas is over is this:
I absolutely adore Christmas cards, ESPECIALLY ones with pictures!  Usually around the middle of January, I take down the regular cards and I trim up the photo cards to remove the Christmas portions of the cards, leaving just the photos.

We did two Christmas cards this year.  The majority of the people we sent cards to received this one:
The other card we sent out I didn't scan before I sent them all out (dumb me!  In fact, if anyone received the other card and wouldn't mind scanning it and emailing it to me that would be just great!!) but it just had the picture of us at Tim's graduation (the top picture).  

When I lived in Siloam Springs, I helped with the childcare at First Baptist.  I loved those kids and I love getting cards from their parents every year to see how much they have grown from year to year.  I'm amazed that we have been gone 4 1/2 years and some of the ones who were babies when we left are kids now!!  It's just crazy how time flies!

No comments: