Sunday, December 12, 2010

34 Weeks

Oh my gosh, 34 weeks!  I really can't believe it!!




Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 34 weeks
Size of Baby: 22 inches long and about 5.5 lbs, about the size of a large cantaloupe
Maternity Clothes: yes, but at this point I'm just wearing lounge pants and Tim's t-shirts when I'm at the house because it's such a hassle to fit into things!!
Gender: precious boy!
Movement: His movements are slower now.  Instead of him kicking, he just sticks his foot out.  I can move it around a little and play with him!  It's so sweet!
Sleep: The last few days I've actually had to get up several times to go to the bathroom in the night so I haven't been sleeping too deeply.  
Symptoms: Robby dropped on Thursday night so I'm having some different symptoms now.  I'm kind of crampy and my lower back hurts more.  Also, my hands and feet have become very swollen (I'm just glad to have made it this long with out any swelling issues!!).  My hands are going numb, mainly my left hand.  So that's a bit annoying!  It is nice to be able to feel my ribs and breath deeply again!!  I wasn't carrying him very high anyway, but just the bit lower that he is now makes a big difference.  
Food Cravings/Aversions: anything!
What I am Looking Forward To: CHRISTMAS!!  

1 comment:

Aunt Mandy said...

Oh my, you are just too precious! You are all baby and you are beautiful! I hope I look like you when I am pregnant (someday!)! I love you guys!