Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving

I love this day! I love the fact that there is a day set aside to express our gratitude for the blessings God has given us. This year we have had many blessings that have come about because of some tough things that happened to us. I'm thankful that my car was found after it was stolen in March. I'm thankful that Annie has fully recovered from her surgery. God provided for us financially far more than we could have imagined. After having to move yearly here in Amarillo, I'm glad we were able to renew our lease and stay settled in the home we have made.

I'm also very thankful for daily blessings. My wonderful husband who is incredibly patient and loving. I'm not the easiest person to be around all the time. I get confused easily, sometimes can't finish my sentences, and am very emotional. We have been together a little over 7 years, married for almost 3 1/2, and he amazes me all the time by how patient he is with me. He loves me unconditionally, even when I flush my keys down the toilet when we are in the middle of nowhere! He is very giving and encouraging. I could not have found a better man to complete me. I love him with all of my heart.

If you haven't noticed from my blog, I am thankful for my dogs. All I've ever wanted to be from the time I was little was a wife and a mom. Since we are not at a point where we can have children yet, our dogs give me something to take care of and love on (and talk to!). They make me laugh so much and I can't remember what we were like before we got them! They are definitely my babies!!

I'm thankful for all of my family, immediate, extended, and in-laws. I am blessed to be loved and supported by so many!

No comments: