Friday, November 6, 2009

Christmas Gift Ideas

Are you starting to think about all the people you will need to buy gifts for this Christmas? Friends. Coworkers. Church members. Secret Santas. Well, hop on over to my sister-in-law Natalie's site and check out her candles.
They are soy candles that she makes herself in some amazing scents. I LOVE to burn candles (maybe it's because I have a large stinky dog). I especially love special scents for this time of year like pumpkin and cinnamon. She has worked hard to come up with scent combinations that are really great! She also packages them beautifully with a ribbon and tags. This is a great way to help support a home business, which is something I try to do whenever I can. You can leave her a message on her blog or email her if you have any questions or want to order.

2 comments:

Darlene said...

What's the link to Natalie's blog? I have a stinky dog too now and need some candles!!! LOL

Tim and Randi Weigle said...

If you click on her name, it will take you straight to it!