Sunday, August 9, 2009

Annie Update

Annie is doing great! She is not having any issues with her back legs anymore and she is becoming harder to control jumping off of things and coming up stairs. She's good about not jumping up on the bed or the couch, she just waits for us to pick her up. We've been letting her go outside in the backyard. We walk her down the stairs and then let her walk around a bit more than we were when we would take her out in the front. We really are not restricting her much other than making sure she doesn't jump. We try our hardest not to let her jump down but sometimes we just don't catch her in time. She IS a dachshund!!

Here are some pictures of our little girl and how well she is healing!
Leo has been feeling left out, since I haven't blogged about him for a while! Here is a picture of him enjoying the new living room setup!
And here is a picture of him from a few weeks ago that I thought was so cute!

1 comment:

Elle said...

So glad to see Annie is doing better!

I saw your little kitchen and it reminded me of when I first moved off campus and into my little apartment in Siloam, I had a super small kitchen too (yours is definitely smaller). One handy tool I used to add counter space when cooking was a cutting board, that fit over one side of the sink.

It was just one of those big wooden block cutting boards (you might be able to use a cookie sheet to do the same thing) and I would lay it over the sink and set ingredients on it. It just added a little more space to keep stuff on. You can usually find them at Wal-Mart or Target for around $25