Tuesday, October 18, 2011

20 Weeks



Pregnancy Highlights
How far along: 20 weeks
Size of baby: 7 inches, 11oz (about the size of a banana)
Maternity Clothes: Yes! Although, I think I'm about to outgrow my maternity jeans!  I'm trying to get things to work as long as I can!  Thankfully, it is beginning to cool off a tad here, so I can pull of wearing cardigans and things over shirts.
Movement: Yes, many precious kicks and rolls!
Sleep: I'm sleeping better, thank goodness!
Symptoms: Just the usual aches and pains, but other than that, not many symptoms.
Food cravings/aversions:  This past week I've really been wanting cheetos.  At one point I was craving a juicy steak, but that wasn't in our "no eating out" budget.  As long as my cravings stay on the cheap side, I'm ok!  Haha!
What I am looking forward to: We are hoping to have a 3D/4D ultrasound done in several weeks, like we did with Robby.  I can't wait to see what he looks like then, because Robby looked just like his 3D ultrasound pictures!  It will be fun to get an idea of what to expect.  I often wonder if he will look just like Robby (I have a feeling that he will) or look completely different.  I can't wait to be able to take pictures of Charlie and compare them to pictures of Robby at that age.  It's going to be so fun having two boys!!

1 comment:

Catie said...

I was just looking back at when you were 20 weeks with Robby!! I can't wait to see those 3D pics of Charlie :)