Thursday, October 13, 2011

19 Weeks



Pregnancy Highlights
How far along: 19 weeks
Size of baby: 6.5 inches, 10oz (about the size of a mango)
Maternity Clothes: Yes! Although, I think I'm about to outgrow my maternity jeans!  The hiney is getting a bit too big this time around!
Movement: Yes, thank the Lord!  Monday morning, Tim got up with Robby and I was awake but laying in bed.  Right then I just started feeling a ton of little precious kicks!  I forgot how precious and tiny they are at first!
Sleep: Not much, but not the fault of the pregnancy!
Symptoms: Not really.  Just feeling every ache and pain a little more this time around.  It definitely seems like this one is a bit harder than the last time, but I'm sure it's because I'm so busy chasing and carrying Robby!
Food cravings/aversions: Everything!  
What I am looking forward to: Meeting our precious Charlie!

No comments: