Tuesday, October 13, 2009

We're alive, we promise!

I am so sorry it's taken so long for me to update. I don't have any good reason, just that I'm tired at night and don't feel like doing anything but workout then go to bed! But things are going well, same ol', same ol'! Here is a recap of what we've had going on around here since I last updated:

Some of our precious friends got ENGAGED! We are so excited for them! Their wedding will be in January. We are so blessed to have them as our friends.
We got to be part of the homecoming of a soldier who was at basic training for 5 months. He and his wife are in our Sunday School class. We are so proud of him!
We have been rooting for our teams:
I've been baking! I baked a lot of this:
And a lot of these:
I'm going to post the recipes in the next few days (I PROMISE!).

Our weather is supposed to be cooling off her pretty soon. I'm ready for fall! Actually, I'm ready for CHRISTMAS, but I'll take fall for now!!

1 comment:

Mandy (the one with the clothes) said...

WOW! Three posts in a day, I'm so impressed! Those goodies look yummy! It was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO good to see you two weeks ago. I miss you so much!
Love you girl.