Monday, October 19, 2009

Pumpkin Butterscotch Cookies

I got this recipe from a college friend. When I first made them, I had one and I could only taste the butterscotch, so I was a little worried. But by the next day (I was making them to take to work and to a dinner), they tasted much more pumpkin-y and just a hint of the butterscotch. They are a cakie cookie, so be prepared for a different consistency than a normal cookie

Pumpkin Butterscotch Cookies

Ingredients:
2 cup flour
1 1/2 tsp. baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp cinnamon
2 eggs
1 cup sugar
1/2 cup oil
1 cup pumpkin
1 tsp vanilla
1 cup butterscotch chips

Directions:
Preheat oven to 325. Mix the flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt and cinnamon together. In a large bowl, beat eggs and sugar for about a minute. Mix in the oil, pumpkin, and vanilla. Add the flour mixture then add the butterscotch chips. Use a 1/4 cup measuring cup to scoop dough onto baking sheet (or if you have the medium scoop from Pampered Chef, that is the perfect size). Cook 12-16 minutes and allow to cool about a minute on the pan before transfering them to a wire cooling shelf. Enjoy them!!

No comments: