Saturday, June 20, 2009

My little cuties!

I thought all of you who are not my family and do not already know my niece and nephew would enjoy some pictures of the little sweeties I've been taking care of the past 2 months!
First, my nephew Ethan just turned 6 and can tell you all you have ever wanted to know about Mount St. Helens. What, you don't want to know anything about it? Well, too bad, he's going to tell you anyways! He likes to talk all the time (I don't know anyone else that was like that growing up) and does not like to clean his room.
My niece, Elizabeth (we all call her Lizzie) will be 3 in a couple of months. She loves all things girlie and gets overly excited about things (again, no one else that I know of was like that). She likes to line up all her toys and follow me around "helping" me clean!
I am leaving on Tuesday and I am going to miss them tremendously. I have bonded so much with them and I hope they will remember this time I've spent with them forever! I also hope Ethan remembers to clean his room!!

Here are some other pictures from throughout the summer I've spent with them.

No comments: