Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Baby, It's Cold Outside!

Today it has not gotten above 45 degrees and has been pouring down rain...and I love it! I came home after work and made some chicken tortilla soup and intend to snuggle up on the couch with Leo and Annie tonight. I love the winter, and it looks like it's coming early this year!


This is why our dogs are not allowed to go outside when it rains...our backyard turns into a mud pit!

'Tis the season for Annie's sweater! Poor girl just goes around the house shivering.


Leo likes to watch the rain just like his mommy! (Note the cardboard, thanks to his excitement last week)

4 comments:

Kristal {Love, Grace & Hope} said...

Oh, I thoroughly enjoy fall and winter too!! I love having soup for dinner and snuggling up for an evening at home with a nice hot drink! Tulsa is supposed to be getting that cold front y'all have right now. It's coming in tomorrow, so I'm making vegetable soup! Yummy!!

AliciaG said...

I am so jealous of you getting the cold weather. Soup is always something I make the first really cold spell we have too! My girls always new that is what we would have for supper when they came home. My Mother did the same thing so I guess it is a family tradition. I am so proud of you for your posts to your blog! You are doing great and I love reading about all that is going on and seeing the pictures of your sweet little dogs and your house. Enjoy your soup and the cold weather...and send some our way!

AliciaG said...

I do know the correct form of the word *knew in the previous post...my fingers just didn't type it right. lol

Mandy said...

wow, you are doing such a good job keeping up with this, much better than my blog lately! I love all the pictures and I love you!