Tuesday, October 14, 2008

And not a single picture!

Tim and I were able to go to Siloam Springs to go to Homecoming weekend at JBU this weekend. We don't really go to the Homecoming activities, we just see all of our friends! We had a wonderful time. Tim was able to spend time with the guys watching football and doing guy things. I was able to have dinner with my dear friends, Mandy and Katie, on Friday night. Then Saturday, Mandy and I had lunch together, then spent about an hour or so in a Sonic stall, drinking Diet Cokes and catching up! We used to go to Happy Hour at Sonic our Jr and Sr year. It was nice to just catch up with her about everything that has been going on over the past 2 years. Saturday night, Tim and I went to dinner with our best friend, Dusty, and his wife Angela. We went to a great little restaurant that they have found. I was so glad to be able to spend time with Angela, since we really didn't know her! She is so sweet and is so great for Dusty! He is truly happy, and we are so thrilled for him. On Sunday, I was able to spend the day with my mom and catch up with her. Unfortunately, I did not get any pictures of this weekend! What was I thinking?! I'm so disappointed in myself!

1 comment:

AliciaG said...

Wow! What is happening with you? NO pictures! lol Sometimes you just get so caught up with the visiting and seeing friends you forget to capture it in pictures. Been there and done that myself! Glad you got to go back and see all your friends and family.