While I'm at it, I will fill you in on our plans after school. Tim interviewed last Friday with the AF. We are still waiting on his medical clearance, due to a mole removal. He initially received a letter saying he had been medically disqualified from all military service due to it, but his recruiter forwarded his case on to the AF surgeon general to review and hopefully approve him for service. We were supposed to hear something back late last week or early this week but we are still waiting. After he is (hopefully) cleared, his interview will be reviewed and we should hear if he is accepted or not 4-6 weeks from then. I was really hoping we would hear something before my birthday next month, but it doesn't look like that will be happening.
While we are waiting, we are trying to come up with plans b, c, d, and e!! Hopefully something will work out!